Don't miss the opportunity to be involved in the FIRST NEC public training course for HK this July.
NEC3: Introduction to the Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC)
Wednesday 11th July
Eaton Smart Hotel, Kowloon, Hong KongFor who?
Everyone working with the NEC3 ECC including project managers, contract managers, quantity surveyors, planners, clients, consultants, contractors and their supply chain.
£280.00/c. 3392 HKD per delegate
- Free copy of the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) with Guidance Notes (total retail value £50.00)
- 6 months free NEC Users' Group 'taster' for all delegates
Why train with us?
- Have confidence in the quality of our training, developed and delivered by expert tutors
- Gain easy-to-understand and comprehensive insight into the procedures and processes of our contracts, which are integral to running a successful project
- Get the latest information on all of our available products and services
- Network with other like-minded individuals with an interest in NEC3
- Receive free learning material with every course
More about the course
This introductory 1 day course helps you gain an understanding of when to use the ECC, how to put it together and how to manage it effectively.
After attending delegates should:
- understand the philosophy of NEC;
- have the skills to advise on development of appropriate contract strategies;
- appreciate the use of Contract Data, Works Information and Site Information;
- understand roles and responsibilities of key parties;
- understand how to apply ECC in practice and achieve satisfactory solutions to problems
Click here to download a PDF of the course programme or view online
As with all our events, 10% discount is available for all NEC Users' Group platinum and gold members.
Click here to learn more about NEC Users' Group membership
Click here to book your place