The Crown Commercial Service's new Facilities Management Contracting Model (FMCM) will provide an innovative and extensive contracting vehicle giving customers access to a range of specific services including total facilities management, hard FM and soft FM services.
The framework is based on the NEC3 Term Service Contract (TSC).
To view a free copy of the contract:
1) Visit neccontract.com/termservicecontract
2) Add one copy of the eView to the basket
3) Click on View Basket
4) Enter the code CCSFM into the Coupon/Discount box and click Apply. This should give a 100% discount.
5) Complete the Shopping Cart process
6) You should then receive two emails – one telling you how to install the viewing software and a second with the actual files
FREE ONLINE TRAINING
NEC has also made a free online training course available - CCS for FM - which will give an introduction to how the Term Service Contract can be used for best practice facilities management procurement. Watch below:
For further information on how NEC is used in facilties management, explore the NEC in Action section for case studies, FAQs and testimonials.