NEC3 to NEC4: From Partnership to Collaboration
|Please email Cheryl Waterman if you have any further queries about this event.
Our next NEC Users’ Group Annual Seminar will take place in London on the 22 June 2017
. This year the event will be held at the iconic County Hall
, overlooking Westminster and the River Thames.
We'll be presenting and discussing the new NEC4
suite at the seminar. NEC4 contracts' drafters and experts will cover in detail the new suite for the first time. During the afternoon session, you'll also get the chance to join the first practical NEC4 workshops.
Attendees of this event will receive a free copy of the new NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
The NEC Users’ Group Annual Seminar is always the biggest event in the NEC calendar, bringing together our international community of users. The seminar is an opportunity for NEC users to share best practice
, get the latest insights
from case studies, and network
with fellow users and solutions providers.
The seminar will gather NEC experts from across industry and government to discuss the latest updates and developments
in NEC contracts and how you can ensure smoother project management
and greater collaboration
Dr David Hancock,
Construction Director for the Infrastructure and Projects Authority at the Cabinet Office, will be speaking at this event, bringing an exclusive first-hand government perspective on NEC Contracts.
The event will open with an unveiling of NEC4
delivered by ICE President Tim Broyd and NEC Users’ Group President Rudi Klein and will feature key speakers from the NEC4 Contract Board such as Peter Higgins and Steve Rowsell, discussing the new suite of contracts in detail.
Designed to promote discussion and engagement, our interactive panel sessions
will enable you to get involved and share experiences of using the contracts. In addition, a series of workshops
will allow attendees to improve their practical knowledge of the NEC Contracts.
The seminar will conclude with the NEC ‘Clause 10.1’ awards
, celebrating how users’ have successfully delivered NEC projects using the spirit of mutual trust and cooperation, as encouraged by NEC Contracts. Our awards recognise success, rewarding achievements for clients and contractors at project and personal levels.
Are you an NEC Users’ Group member?
- Get valuable insight into the new NEC4 suite of contracts
- Network with the NEC4 Contract Board and NEC4 drafters
- Enrich your knowledge of the progress, challenges and developments for NEC with key speakers from across the industry and government agencies
- Learn about the successful application of NEC across large-scale public and private projects across the world
- Be clear on how the application of NEC to your projects will ensure smoother project management and greater collaboration between parties
- Take part in the breakout sessions which provide practical learning from NEC experts
- Get involved in the interactive panel session designed to promote discussion and allow users to share experiences with the contracts
- Network and strengthen working relationships with delegates at the cocktail reception which concludes the event at the prestigious five star venue
Please note, due to anticipated demand levels, there will be limited free places at this year’s seminar, including NEC Users’ Group Members complimentary seats.
Login into your MyNEC
and attach your membership details to obtain your free space(s). If you forget to do so, the purchase will complete without your User Group benefits and we might be unable to rectify it.
For more information contact Cheryl Waterman NEC Users’ Group and Events Coordinator on Cheryl.Waterman@neccontract.com
or +44 (0) 207 665 2445.