This one day workshop offers delegates the opportunity to learn more about the recently launched NEC4 Alliance Contract as well as Managing Risk and Liability under the NEC4 Engineering & Construction Contract. These two sessions proved incredibly popular at the NEC Annual Seminar in June, and so we are running them again for delegates who weren’t able to attend the conference.
These intimate masterclass style workshops are a perfect environment to learn more about the practical application side of the contracts, whilst allowing delegates the chance to be part of an interactive learning group, benefit from live Q&A with NEC experts and network with other NEC users’ in your local community.
Spaces for NEC workshops fill out quickly so we recommend early booking in order to secure your place.
Who should attend?
- Workshop sessions selected from key topics of interest within the NEC suite, drawn from extensive feedback and research within the NEC user base.
- Benefit from guidance delivered by renowned NEC specialists.
- Network with fellow NEC users’
- Participate in interactive Q&A sessions and group exercises
Offered to both NEC Users' Group members and non-members, these workshops are ideal learning and professional development experiences for:
- Project Managers
- Employers and their advisers
- Contractors and their supply chain
NEC Users' Group free and/or discounted places are available for this session. Find out more on the membership benefits