17 September 2015
Click here for Q&As.
Although the designer isn’t a term specifically stated in NEC3 contracts, design is of course an essential element.
Some recent changes to UK CDM have been made and BIM remains a key initiative in UK Government improvement agenda – so what are these and how are they allowed for in NEC3 contracts?
This free event looked at how the designer may interact in the various contracts awarded for a project.
With particular focus on the NEC3 Professional Services Contract (PSC) provisions, this webinar covers:
- What is design, BIM & CDM?
- How are these included for in the Scope and what changes have come about to these recently?
- Which NEC3 contracts are relevant for designers?
- What role does the designer play in NEC3 contracts and why is this important?
- Providing for design, BIM & CDM in other NEC3 contracts
- A live Questions and Answers session
Click here to view all Q&As
Joining Rob Gerrard, NEC Users’ Group Secretary is BIM specialist Steph Yeadon, Director at Stradia, and Mark Davies, CDM Manager at Mott MacDonald.
Click below to watch: