Date: 8 September 2016
Click here to watch the webinar.
Do you know when to use the NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)? Can you tell why you should be using the short contract instead of NEC3 Term Service Contract (TSC)?
The NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
should be used for the appointment of a supplier for a period of time to manage and provide a service. It is for use with contracts which do not require sophisticated management techniques, comprise straightforward work and impose only low risks on both the Employer and the Contractor.
The TSSC is part of the NEC for FM
suite of contracts, published in partnership with the BIFM to support good practice in facilities management procurement in the public and private sector.
By attending this webinar you’ll learn:
- When you should use NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
- What services is it applicable to
- What are the differences between the TSC and the TSSC
- How the contract documentation is put together
- What are special issues you need to consider
- What are the advantages of using it
- Are there any disadvantages
Robert Gerrard, NEC Users' Group Secretary
Ross Hayes, Consultant and Project Manager, for Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP
Watch recording below