Getting it right - for Gantt’s sake
18 FEBRUARY 2016, 13:00 - 14:00 GMT
A comprehensive, frequently updated programme underpins much of the stimulus to good management provided by NEC. Whilst the programme is acknowledged by many as a necessity, its function, composition and benefits are perhaps not properly understood by all.
Watch Robert Gerrard, NEC Users' Group Secretary and Ben Walker, both NEC tutors, consultants and ICE examiners, as they take a closer look at the programme with particular focus on the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
Topics covered included:
- Five functions of the Accepted Programme
- Programme preparation and revision
- Transitioning from an administrative chore to a valuable tool
- Top tips and practical things to implement today
- Consequences of not having a programme
Click here to read the answers to the outstanding questions from the live webinar.
Rob Gerrard Ben Walker