NEC4 has now been released, and although the support for NEC3 will continue, NEC4 brings users some significant new features and improvements.
By using NEC4 users will benefit from:
- Streamlined processes and updated definitions
- Improved contract administration and reduced administration costs
- Greater clarity and reduced potential for problems
- Provision for BIM and early contractor involvement
- Improved risk opportunity and risk management
This webinar aims to get you ready to “jump” for NEC4!
Join this session to find out:
- Why you should move to NEC4
- How to prepare yourself and your team to work with the new contracts
- What has changed from NEC3 and how to address it
Watch recording below:
|Matthew Garratt, New Contract Board Member and Commercial Director at Costain
||Robert Gerrard, NEC Users’ Group Secretary and NEC4 drafter
|Matthew is Commercial Director for the Thames Tideway Tunnel project for Costain.
He is a chartered surveyor and a qualified arbitrator.
Matthew’s experience includes a range of engineering projects across the UK, he specialises in commercial strategy and dispute avoidance, and providing advice on NEC3.
He is an NEC board member and an NEC4 drafter.
||Rob specialises in procurement and project management and is also involved in extensive NEC training and consultancy work.
He is an Examiner for the ICE Law & Contract Procedure he has also held the position of NEC Users’ Group Secretary from 2006 to date.
Robert was also a part of the working group who drafted the NEC3 April 2013 suite of contracts and the recently announced NEC4 suite.