We are now offering this course as Virtual Delivery - click here to find out more.
Running over two days and using a mix of learning material including case studies and scenario planning, this programme is designed to equip delegates with the skills necessary to be able to fulfil the role of a Supervisor using the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
This Supervisor accreditation is a unique opportunity which is recognised by employers and will set you apart from your peers. The course:
- Offers complete clarity on the roles and duties of an NEC4 Supervisor
- Gives NEC4 Supervisors real skills and tools to execute their roles
- Highly interactive, with emphasis on scenario planning and teaching through case studies
- Peer reviewed course content and expert delivery from an NEC4 specialist
The complete programme includes:
- Online learning and assessment to refresh and develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of the Supervisor
- Two days of classroom learning including case studies and scenario planning which you will work through as a group, sharing ideas and experiences
- Online and written assessments to confirm your attainment of the skills, knowledge and expertise required and expected of an accredited NEC4 ECC Supervisor
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will receive a unique accreditation as an NEC4: ECC Project Supervisor and entry onto the Register for Accredited Engineering and Construction Contract Project Supervisors held by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
View the ICE Register for Accredited Project Managers
*Delegate handbook (including terms and conditions)
|This programme is supported by the Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate of GB (ICWCI).
Visit the ICWCI website
Rachel Morris, ICWCI Chief Executive Officer:
'We endorse the NEC3 and NEC4: ECC Supervisor Accreditations for our existing members as well as those who seek to become members. The programmes reflect the duties carried out by our members on an ECC project and represents a fantastic opportunity for them to gain additional recognition for their skills and expertise.'
Those completing the programmes and seeking membership of ICWCI will be able to include this as a supporting accreditation when applying for membership.
Existing members of ICWCI are eligible for a 5% discount off the listed price for the ECC Supervisor Accreditations. Simply quote code “ICWCI5” when booking. Your discount will be applied automatically.*