We are now offering this course as Virtual Delivery - click here to find out more.
Running over two days and using a mix of learning material including case studies and scenario planning, this programme is designed to equip delegates with the skills necessary to be able to fulfil the role of a Supervisor using the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
This Supervisor accreditation is a unique opportunity which is recognised by employers and will set you apart from your peers. The course:
- Offers complete clarity on the roles and duties of an NEC4 Supervisor
- Gives NEC4 Supervisors real skills and tools to execute their roles
- Highly interactive, with emphasis on scenario planning and teaching through case studies
- Peer reviewed course content and expert delivery from an NEC4 specialist
The complete programme includes:
- Online learning and assessment to refresh and develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of the Supervisor
- Two days of classroom learning including case studies and scenario planning which you will work through as a group, sharing ideas and experiences
- Online and written assessments to confirm your attainment of the skills, knowledge and expertise required and expected of an accredited NEC4 ECC Supervisor
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will receive a unique accreditation as an NEC4: ECC Project Supervisor and entry onto the Register for Accredited Engineering and Construction Contract Project Supervisors held by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
View the ICE Register for Accredited Project Managers
*Delegate handbook (including terms and conditions)
*Sample online assessment paper