Running over four days and using a mix of learning material including case studies and scenario planning, this programme is designed to equip delegates with the skills necessary to be able to fulfil the role of a Service Manager in the NEC4 Term Service Contract (NEC4 TSC).
This accreditation is a unique opportunity which is recognised by employers and will set you apart from your peers. It:
- Offers complete clarity on the roles and duties of a TSC Service Manager
- Gives TSC Service Managers real skills and tools to execute their roles
- Highly interactive, with emphasis on scenario planning and teaching through case studies
- Peer reviewed course content, and expert delivery from an NEC4 specialist
The complete programme includes:
- Advanced online learning and assessment before the classroom learning to refresh and develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of the Service Manager and increase the learning benefit of the course
- Four days of classroom learning including case studies and scenario planning which you will work through as a group, sharing ideas and experiences
- Online and written assessments to confirm your attainment of the skills, knowledge and expertise required and expected of an accredited NEC4 TSC Service Manager
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will receive a unique accreditation as an NEC4: TSC Service Manager and entry onto the Register for Accredited Service Engineers held by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
View the ICE Register for Accredited Project Managers
*Delegate handbook (including terms and conditions)
*Sample online assessment paper