Support for collaborative contracting is growing globally, and this is reflected in the ever growing interest and use of NEC worldwide. Recently, the Lima 2019 Pan American and Parapan American games venues were delivered on time and within budget through the use of NEC.
Previously, large projects around the world included:
- Terminal 3 of Indira Ghandi International Airport in Delhi, India
- Christchurch International Airport Airside Civil Works in New Zealand
- Hunua 4 Water Main in Auckland, New Zealand
- International Criminal Court Permanent Premises, The Hague, Netherlands
- Al Raha in Abu Dhabi, UAE, which is a 500ha mixed-use waterfront development
These projects have all be delivered on time and within budget.
NEC is currently endorsed by the Government Construction Board, Cabinet Office, UK and by the Development Bureau, HKSAR Government. It is also recommended by the South African Construction Industry Development Board.
The latest adopters have included Sydney Water who opted to use NEC4 as their contract of choice for rolling out their new procurement strategy Partnering for Success (P4S).
With the increasing international interest, NEC has developed a new introductory pack for organisations looking to implement the contract suite. This pack is designed to provide an introduction to the NEC philosophy and an overview of the contract suite.
Each introductory pack is tailored to your organisation based on your requirements, previous procurement strategies and stage of transition to NEC. Get started now by filling out the form below.