If you are an experienced ECC user looking to build your understanding on the allocation of Disallowed cost under the ECC, this short online training module will fulfill your requirements.
Split into three short sessions and designed for busy practitioners, the course takes no more than 90 minutes to complete.
The programme combines tutor presentation with multiple choice questions to reinforce learning, and to ensure that you meet your CPD requirements you have the option to revisit assessment questions at the end of the third session to improve your final score. This score is displayed on your NEC Certificate of completion.
Key benefits of enrolling:
- Be able to define the key principles relating to Disallowed Cost in the ECC
- Understand the process of managing Disallowed Cost in the ECC and important considerations for its effective implementation
- Test your knowledge and understanding of Disallowed Cost in practice, with multiple choice assessment questions
- Benefit from assessment re-take options to improve final scores and contribute to your CPD goals
- Achieve NEC certification on successful completion
Course developer and NEC Consultant, Barry Trebes, explains:
Disallowed Cost plays an important part in the management and control of costs under the ECC main Options C, D, E and F. It is, however, often misunderstood and incorrectly applied. This insightful online training course is designed to reinforce knowledge and understanding of Disallowed Cost to ensure its correct application on ECC projects.