Register to attend this free webinar and find out more about the NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC). Robert Gerrard, NEC Users’ Group Secretary, and Ross Hayes, Consultant and Project Manager for Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP, will be hosting this webinar on 8 September 2016.
The NEC3 Term Service Short Contract should be used for the appointment of a supplier for a period of time to manage and provide a service. It is for use with contracts which do not require sophisticated management techniques, comprise straightforward work and impose only low risks on both the Employer and the Contractor.
By attending this webinar you’ll learn:
- When you should use NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
- What services is it applicable to
- What are the differences between the TSC and the TSSC
- How the contract documentation is put together
- What are special issues you need to consider
- What are the advantages of using it
- Are there any disadvantages