- When you should use NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
- What services is it applicable to
- What are the differences between the TSC and the TSSC
- How the contract documentation is put together
- What are special issues you need to consider
- What are the advantages of using it
- Are there any disadvantages
Webinar: Getting the most out of the NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
HS2 awards final NEC station contract on first phase from London to Birmingham
HS2, currently the world’s largest NEC-procured project to date, has let the last of four new high-speed railway stations on the £45 billion first section between London and Birmingham.
How NEC contracts can help us to achieve net zero carbon emissions
Recent record-breaking temperatures in the UK and across the world have reminded us, yet again, of the impact of climate change on our ability to function as a society and economy.
NEC adopted for £2.8 billion of reconstruction works in Peru
NEC contracts are being used to procure £2.8 billion of infrastructure reconstruction in Peru following significant flood and landslide damage caused during the 2017 El Niño climate oscillation.