- When you should use NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
- What services is it applicable to
- What are the differences between the TSC and the TSSC
- How the contract documentation is put together
- What are special issues you need to consider
- What are the advantages of using it
- Are there any disadvantages
Webinar: Getting the most out of the NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
Environment Agency uses NEC4 to procure ultra-sustainable flood protection scheme
The Environment Agency in England, an NEC Users’ Group silver member, has used NEC to deliver one of its most sustainable coastal flood protection schemes to date.
NEC publishes new practice note on X22 early contractor involvement
NEC has published a new practice note on using option X22 on early contractor involvement (ECI) in the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) Option C and Option E.
Airport Authority Hong Kong completes third NEC contract
Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) has used NEC4 to procure a major newly completed office building in the middle of Hong Kong International Airport.