- When you should use NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
- What services is it applicable to
- What are the differences between the TSC and the TSSC
- How the contract documentation is put together
- What are special issues you need to consider
- What are the advantages of using it
- Are there any disadvantages
Webinar: Getting the most out of the NEC3 Term Service Short Contract (TSSC)
NEC4 ECC January 2023 amendments allow home workers to be a defined cost
This article sets out the background and how clients and contractors might use the ‘Working Areas’ part of the contract.
NEC-procured repairs to UK motorway viaduct finish early and under budget
NEC contracts have helped to repair a 50-year-old motorway viaduct in northern England significantly cheaper and quicker than expected.
Beyond the clauses - how to foster a spirit of mutual trust and co-operation between contract partners in Peru
This article examines practical ways to establish ‘a spirit of mutual trust and co-operation’ in Peruvian projects.