NEC3 ECC Compensation Events Workshop
- Enrich your knowledge of processes involved in Compensation Events: Notification, Quotation, Assessment and Implementation
- Comprehend the difference and interaction between Early Warnings and Compensation Events
- Identify, prepare quotations for, and confidentally make assessments of Compensation Events
- Apply your knowledge of Compensation Events in practice effectively
Compensation Events are unique to the NEC3 suite and provide an effective procedure for assessing and agreeing the time and cost effect of these events as they occur.
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00. Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme.
- What are Compensation Events?
- Before the Event
- Process and timescales
- Method of assessment
- Defined Cost
- Practical tips
- Case studies
It is ideal for all involved in NEC3 ECC projects, including:
- Project Managers
- Contract Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Contractors and their supply chain