11 November 2020
10am – 11:30am GMT time
All NEC4 contracts have a very clear, simple, but critical process for ‘early warning’ - some call it in the ‘jewel in the NEC crown’. This webinar will demonstrate best practice in running a successful early warning/ risk reduction meeting by using NEC collaborative behaviours and language.
The meeting will have the roles of Project Manager, Client, Contractor, Subcontractor and Design Consultant represented. Information on speakers representing these roles can be found on the speakers page. The speakers will discuss a project scenario which reviews a series of early warning notifications recorded on a risk register and showcase how a project team can successfully mitigate risk which may impact the delivery of a project.
This promises to be a fun and engaging session which will offer you the opportunity to understand how early warning processes can develop and discuss with our experts the likely challenges and questions that can arise.
- Understand how a constructive early warning meeting is successfully delivered
- See an example of a well written risk register and how this underpins an early warning meeting
- Participate in an interactive online Q&A session with speakers
Who should attend?
- Contractors and their supply chain
- Project Managers
- Employers and their advisers