What is ECI and when and how is it best used?
- A look at what ECI does and does not mean.
- When the ECI should be used
- Exploring the circumstances that allow ECI to work
- Decisions needed to set ECI in place
What is the additional ECC clause to allow ECI and what opportunities does it present for other NEC3 contracts?
- The additional clause to be used with the ECC
- Managing the additional clause
- Interactive case studies covering the pre and post ECI contract
- The opportunities and complexities for ECI with other NEC3 contracts
Summary and open forum
- An opportunity for you to discuss the potential impact on the ECI clause and your work including how it could benefit project teams, delivery and upcoming contracts
- Includes a copy of the NEC3 ECI additional clause and its associated Guidance Notes.
Delegates should bring a copy of the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) with them.
Fees and particulars for this option, tailored to suit your specific requirements, are available upon request. Select the In-house icon above for further details.