NEC has launched two new accreditation programmes - The ECC Supervisor Accreditation and the TSC Service Manager Accreditation.
These follow the success of the ECC Project Manager Accreditation which has seen over 320 Project Managers passing the programme in the UK and Hong Kong since it was introduced in 2013.
The programmes represent the NEC Gold Standard of training and combine to form the NEC Accreditation Suite. They give NEC practitioners the advanced technical and practical skills to confidently fulfil the requirements of a managerial role on projects.
Why get accredited with us?
- Be part of a unique group of candidates, participating in the only suite of NEC accreditations available
- Receive certification of NEC Accreditation on successful completion and take the opportunity to be listed on the ICE Register for Accredited NEC Professionals
- Gain the complex technical and practical skills and confidence to fulfil your managerial role in a contract
- Benefit from interactive, blended learning programmes that can be applied internationally and are recognised and valued by employers
- Embed best practice in your organisation, and demonstrate its commitment to maintaining standards and upskilling its managers and their teams
Click here for full information on the Accreditation Suite, including the next available training dates.