The NEC Gold Standard
Download the brochure.
What’s an NEC Accreditation programme?
The NEC Accreditation Suite is designed to give NEC practitioners the advanced technical and practical skills to confidently fulfil the requirements of an NEC project leadership role.
Using an interactive blended learning syllabus, our training programmes offer individuals the unique opportunity to receive recognition for an internationally acknowledged accreditation standard that is sought after by employers.
Why get accredited with us?
- Gain the complex technical and practical skills to excel in your role as a project leader
- Benefit from interactive blended learning programmes that can be applied internationally and are recognised and valued by employers
- Become an ambassador for your organisation, embedding best practice across your team and maintaining standards
- Be part of a unique group of candidates, participating in the only suite of NEC accreditations available
- Receive certification of NEC Accreditation on successful completion and take the opportunity to be listed on the ICE Register for Accredited NEC Professionals
How can I become accredited?
Exclusive to NEC, our accreditation programmes are regularly run at NEC classroom venues both in the UK and Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong programme is delivered in partnership with the Construction Industry Council (CIC).
They embed best practice in organisations and demonstrate a commitment to maintaining standards and up skilling teams.
Choose your accreditation pathway
All the programmes have been developed specifically for those with practical experience of using the NEC contracts and are looking to move into a leadership role, or are already practicing in such a role on design, construction or maintenance projects.
ICE Register for Accredited NEC Professionals
Once successfully accredited with NEC, participants are eligible for inclusion on the Register for Accredited NEC Professionals
, held by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)