The programme comprises 3 parts:
Part 1 - Online training*
This is composed of 2 modules:
- Introduction to the ECC
- Role of the ECC Supervisor
These modules, along with their embedded assessments must be completed before you can attend the classroom training sessions.
These online training courses are reduced functionality versions of courses available as standalone products. They are included within this programme to provide you with an opportunity to refresh your knowledge. You will only have access to them for one month. There will also be no access to the digital views of the contract which normally accompany these courses. If you require longer access to the materials, you will need to purchase the full online products, linked below:
Part 2 - Classroom training
This part of the programme is delivered over 2 days.
Sessions begin at 09:00 and finish at 17:00. Refreshments and lunch are included in the programme.
- Role of the Supervisor and others
- Communication Protocols
- Delegation of Duties
- Using Works Information
- Working with Subcontractors
- Early Warnings
- Accepted Programmes
- Contract Data
- Compensation Events
- Testing and Defects
- Dispute Resolution
Part 3 - Final assessment
- Assessment 1 - Online multiple choice question paper
- Assessment 2 - Written project report
- Qualification - Once you have successfully completed all elements of the programme, you will be an Accredited NEC3 ECC Supervisor, and eligible for inclusion on the ICE Register for Accredited NEC Professionals.