This course focusses on the provisions of the NEC3 Professional Services Contract (PSC) and equips delegates with the skills necessary to run a successful project under the PSC.
The PSC is intended for use in the appointment of a supplier to provide professional services. It can be used for appointing project managers, supervisors, designers, consultants or other suppliers under NEC contracts and can also be used for appointing suppliers on non-NEC construction projects or for non-construction projects.
- Appreciate the use of Contract Data and Scope
- Be able to prepare tender documents
- Understand important PSC clauses in particular Early Warning, Programme, Risk Register, Communications and Compensation Events
- Comprehend roles and responsibilities of key parties
- Solve problems effectively
- Confidently apply the PSC in practice
Approximately 150-180 minutes.
The length of time taken varies depending on how quickly individuals study and absorb the material.
Please note that the licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
Successful completion of this course will award you 30 credit points toward your Online Academy qualification.