This online course is intended for clients and their supply chains to understand the provisions of the NEC3 Term Service Contract (TSC) and to enhance their relationships and benefit their businesses.
The TSC has been developed for the appointment of a supplier for a period of time to manage and provide a service. This useful (one day) course is intended for clients and their supply chains to understand the provisions of the TSC to enhance their relationships and benefit their businesses.
- Be clear on when to use the TSC
- Be able to prepare tender documents and appraise tenders
- Understand important TSC clauses, particuarly Early Warnings, Plan, Risk Register, Communications and Compensation Events
- Comprehend roles and responsibilities of key parties
- Be able to instruct tasks
- Confidently apply your NEC3 TSC knowledge in practice
Approximately 150-180 minutes
The length of time taken varies depending on how quickly individuals study and absorb the material.
The online version has 6 modules plus 5 multi-choice questions per module 2 to 6. Pass mark is 60% per module test.
Please note that the licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
Successful completion of this course will award you 30 credit points toward your Online Academy qualification.