The Asia Pacific Users' Group provides dedicated service to NEC users in Hong Kong; this new structure allows us to be more responsive to NEC users in their own market context and time zone.
Members of the Asia Pacific Users' Group have access to local forums, are able to share information, knowledge, skills and get the best out of NEC contracts. This is supported by a series of regular workshops and seminars pertaining to the local market.
*Please select a Users’ Group package that is appropriate to your requirements. If you are an existing member looking to continue your subscription please select the ‘renewal’ options. If you are a new member and wish to receive the NEC3 suite, please select the ‘NEC3’ packages, and the same for ‘NEC4’*
Users’ Group Chairman: Mr S.H. Lam, permanent secretary for Development (works) at the Development Bureau of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
Users’ Group Secretary: Ivan Cheung, Director at AMED Consulting Limited, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership to the NEC Asia Pacific Users' Group provides:
- A free complete set of the NEC family of contract documents on joining, and a copy of all new documents as, and when, published
- Up to 20 copies of the newsletter
- Up to 10 emails to the NEC helpdesk during a year
- NEC Users' Group logo available for use on your website, stationary, literature etc. (terms & conditions apply)
- One complimentary place at the Asia Pacific Users' Group Annual Conference and 25% saving for additional delegates
- One complimentary place at the Asia Pacific Users Group Workshops and 25% saving for additional delegates