Monday 4 October, 11am-12pm GMT+1
NEC is a family of contracts that facilitates the implementation of sound project management principles and practices as well as defining legal relationships. This webinar will look at the NEC contractual process to deal with disagreements and how to effectively resolve and avoid disputes in order to prevent expensive and time-consuming negotiations and ultimately deliver the best project outcomes.
This meeting will have the roles of Project Manager, Client, Contractor, Expert and Adjudicator represented. The speakers will discuss a project scenario which looks at how bad practices and behaviours can result in costly disputes, and demonstrate how the effective use of NEC procedures such as early warnings and issuing revised and up-to-date programmes can help avoid disputes altogether.
This promises to be a fun and engaging session which explains the principles of dispute avoidance to help enable better management of NEC projects.
- Benefit from expert guidance on NEC Contracts
- Watch an online demonstration on how to effectively resolve and avoid disputes
- Participate in an interactive online Q&A session
Who should attend?
- Contractors and their supply chain
- Project Managers
- Clients and their advisers
- Legal sector representatives