18 November 2021; 2pm – 5pm HK time.
Bryan Cave Leigton Paisner
25th Floor, Dorset House,
Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road,
NEC is excited to be hosting its first face-to-face workshop in over a year!
This half-day workshop will be introduced by Robert Gerrard, Senior NEC Consultant and move onto a presentation from Patrick Daley from BCLP who will cover the new Security of Payment legislation and its impact on the construction industry in Hong Kong.
A session will follow on what it means for parties to co-operate and work collaboratively and how these behaviours underpin the suite of NEC contracts and lead to better project outcomes.
Finally the workshop will conclude with a speaker panel discussion where the audience are invited to ask our panel of NEC experts any burning questions they have and participate in an open forum Q&A session.
- Benefit from expert guidance on NEC Contracts
- Understand the new Security of Payment legislation in Hong Kong
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with the speaker panel
Who should attend?
- Contractors and their supply chain
- Project Managers
- Clients and their advisers
- Legal sector representatives
Remember corporate and individual Users’ Group members are entitled to free spaces. To become an NEC member, please click below: