NEC4: Facilities Management Short Contract Flow Charts
- Digital document versions to view and search for a period of up to 12 months
- The ability to print your contract
eView gives an unlimited view facility for an individual user to search and view as many times as necessary. Valid for 12 months
- Digital documents that can be accessed and printed for a period of 12 months
- The flexibility to administer a number of NEC projects on a day-to-day basis
- Access for multiple users or devices
- Cannot be used for third party training, conferences or in the external digital environment
ePrint gives an unlimited print facility for an individual user to print as many times as necessary for the purpose of obtaining tenders, awarding and administering contracts. It may not be used for third party training, conferences or in the external digital environment. Valid for 12 months.
Get this for £23.00 with Users’ Group Membership
Users should note that the NEC Forms of Contract are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. However, Contract Data forms may be reproduced for the purpose of obtaining tenders, awarding and administering contracts.
Likewise, plagiarising any copyrighted document is illegal. For users seeking to prepare their own bespoke contracts based on the NEC Forms of Contract, please contact NEC at email@example.com to discuss and obtain a copyright licence.