Introduction to the NEC3 Supply Contract (SC)
- Enrich your knowledge of the philosophy of NEC
- Appreciate the use of Contract Data, Goods Information and Supply Requirements
- Be clear on the roles and responsibilities of key parties
- Understand important SC clauses and processes, particularly Early Warnings, the Programme, Risk Register, Communications and Compensation Events
- Confidently apply your new SC knowledge in practice
[PRE-REQUISITE] NEC online learning module review
Recap of main points covered in Introduction to NEC3 online learning module: Prior to attending this training course, you will need to complete the short 40-60 minutes online module: Introduction to NEC3.
Details will be forwarded with your joining instructions two weeks prior to the course start date.
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00. Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme.
- Background and underlying principles - the concept
- SC structure and the Options
- Preparing the SC
- General provisions and Supplier's main responsibilities
- Time, testing and Defects
- Compensation Events
- Title, Risks, Liabilities, Indemnities and Insurance
- Termination and Dispute Resolution
This training programmme is ideal for all those involved in the procurement/supply of goods, including:
- Procurement managers
- Supply Managers
- Commercial Managers