Introduction to the NEC3 Supply Short Contract (SSC)
- Enrich your knowledge of the philosophy of NEC
- Be able to prepare tender documents and appraise tenders received
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the key parties
- Be clear on the important SSC clauses, particularly Early Warnings, Communications, Compensation Events and Batch Orders
- Confidently apply your new SSC knowledge in practice
[PRE-REQUISITE] NEC online learning module review
Recap of main points covered in Introduction to NEC3 online learning module: Prior to attending this training course, you will need to complete the short 40-60 minutes online module: Introduction to NEC3.
Details will be forwarded with your joining instructions two weeks prior to the course start date.
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00. Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme.
- Background and underlying principles - the concept
- The SSC structure
- Preparing the tender documents
- Assessing tenders
- Administering the SSC
This training programme is ideal for all those involved in the procurement of low risk and value goods, including:
- Procurement managers
- Supply managers