Programme Provisions under NEC3 Contracts
- Gain clarity on how the Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) differs from other contracts within the NEC3 suite
- Enrich your knowledge of all key disciplines within the Programming process
- Understand the functions of the various roles within the Programming process, including project managers, commercial staff and planners
- Understand how the various roles feed into the Programming process and how the programme affects those roles
- Be aware of administration procedures within the contract
- Confidently apply your NEC3 knowledge in practice
The Programme plays a significant role in the success of an NEC3 ECC project.
- Session 1 - Issues with other forms of contract
- Session 2 - Main contractual Programme requirements of the ECC contract
- Session 3 - Reasons and sanctions for non-acceptance of programme
- Session 4 - Revised programmes
- Session 5 - Acceleration
- Session 6 - Types and ownership of float
- Session 7 - Early warnings and compensation events
- Session 8 - Other NEC3 contracts and their programme requirements
Approximately 75-90 minutes. The length of time taken varies depending on how quickly individuals study and absorb the material.
Please note that the licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
Successful completion of this course will award you 45 credit points toward your Online Academy qualification.
This online training programme is ideal for anyone involved in the management of an NEC project, as the planning function influences most peoples' role within a project. Delegates will include:
- Commercial staff
- Operational staff