We are now offering this course as Virtual Delivery - click here to find out more.
The ECC Supervisor Accreditation is designed to equip delegates with the skills necessary to be able to fulfil the role of a Supervisor using the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC). The programme is part of unique suite of accreditations for those undertaking managerial roles within NEC3 projects and contracts.
Click here for the ECC Supervisor Accreditation Hong Kong.
Acting independently of the Project Manager, Supervisors are responsible for monitoring, testing and defects, and checking compliance with the Works Information.
It is essential that those undertaking this role are sufficiently experienced, so they can understand and identify all its requirements. Depending on the size and nature of the works, an employer might need to appoint a clerk of works or inspector for this role.
|This programme is supported by the Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate of GB (ICWCI).
Visit the ICWCI website
Rachel Morris, ICWCI Chief Executive Officer:
'We endorse NEC3: ECC Supervisor Accreditation for our existing members as well as those who seek to become members. The programme reflects the duties carried out by our members on an ECC project and represents a fantastic opportunity for them to gain additional recognition for their skills and expertise.'
Those completing the programme and seeking membership of ICWCI will be able to use their Accreditation as an exempting qualification towards membership.
Existing members of ICWCI are eligible for a 5% discount off the listed price for the ECC Supervisor Accreditation. Simply quote code “ICWCI5” when booking. Your discount will be applied automatically.*
- The only NEC3 ECC Supervisor accreditation available - a unique opportunity; recognised by employers and setting you apart from your peers
- Offers complete clarity on the roles and duties of an ECC Supervisor
- Gives ECC Supervisors real skills and tools to execute their roles
- Highly interactive, with emphasis on scenario planning and teaching through case studies
- Peer reviewed course content and expert delivery from an NEC3 specialist
- On successful completion of the programme, you will receive a unique accreditation as an NEC3 ECC Supervisor and entry onto the Register for Accredited NEC Professionals, held by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
View the ICE Register for Accredited Project Managers
*Delegate handbook (including terms and conditions)
* ICWCI discount terms:
- You will need to provide your membership number on the first day of the programme to confirm your eligibility for the discount
- Failure to present your membership number will result in your discount being retracted and your training invoice being re-issued at full fee
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively