An online training module for those developing and/or managing a Contractor’s Plan under the NEC3 Term Service Contract (TSC).
Under the TSC, the Employer is represented by the Service Manager. In the initial stages of the project, the Contractor prepares a plan and programme. The Service Manager is then responsible for reviewing and accepting these documents. The plan and programme allow the parties to plan ahead, monitor and manage the services efficiently.
This online training module is both interactive and informative. Taking less than one hour to complete, it uses teaching, case studies and online assessment to deliver clarity on roles, responsibilities and actions under the TSC. In doing so, it ensures success in managing a TSC project plan and programme.
- Appreciate how to prepare and manage the plan and programme to maximise success on a TSC contract
- Review how a plan and programme can be constructed from first principles in order to fulfil their potential as real management tools
- Be clear on the roles, responsibilities and actions under the TSC
- Use illustrative case study to test out multiple pathways through a scenario
- Confirm your understanding through multiple choice testing
- Benefit from peer reviewed course content developed by NEC3 specialists
Approximately 75-90 minutes
. The length of time taken varies depending on how quickly individuals study and absorb the material.
The online version has 3 sessions plus 1 case study and 15 multi-choice questions. Pass mark is 60% per module test.
Please note that the licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
Successful completion of this course will award you 45 credit points toward your Online Academy qualification.