Practical Application of the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC)
- Receive invaluable guidance on how to apply the NEC3 ECC in practice from NEC and industry experts
- Be clear on how to use key ECC clauses and processes
- Resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Use the ECC across your projects with confidence
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00. Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme.
- The various types of ECC communications
- Types of proformas available
- How to complete the forms
Early warnings and the Risk Register
- The early warning process - worked through with a mock risk reduction meeting leading to the updating of a Risk Register
The Accepted Programme
- How is the Programme produced?
- What does the Programme look like?
- What software is available?
- How is the Programme revised?
- How to address and manage multiple issues
- Case studies
- How are Compensation Events notified?
- Can you use tendered amounts?
- What does a Quotation look like?
- How is the Compensation Event shown on revised Programmes?
- Activity Schedule/Bill of Quantities
- Calculating the amount due for main Options A to F
- Determining Defined Cost and Disallowed Cost
- Preparing the Project Manager's certificate
This training course is ideal for anyone working with the NEC3 ECC, including:
- Project managers
- Contract managers
- Quantity surveyors
- Contractors and their supply chain