The Role of the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) Supervisor
The Supervisor plays an important, quality control role in the ECC, checking that the works are carried out by the Contractor in accordance with the Works Information.
This online training course includes an interactive case study section which guides users through a scenario where they are challenged to make decisions on a number of problems.
This eLearning course covers the following:
- General Provisions - communication; acceptance
- Contractor's main responsibilities
- Quality Management
- Compensation events and the Supervisor
- Title - Working Areas
- Avoiding and resolving disputes – Options W1, W2 and W3
- Case study
Approximately 60-75 minutes. The length of time taken varies depending on how quickly individuals study and absorb the material.
The online course has 13 modules plus 1 case study and 10 multiple choice questions. Pass mark is 70% per module test.
Please note that the licence is valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
Successful completion of this course will award you 45 credit points toward your Online Academy qualification.
This online training course has been developed for:
- Those already undertaking or intending to undertake the Supervisor role within an NEC4 ECC contract
- Other construction and engineering professionals requiring an overview of the role of the NEC4 ECC Supervisor